1.1 - To order at www.knotkids.com, the user must have an email account and the browser must be set to accept cookies and pop-ups, in order to allow the enjoyment of all the conditions of navigability of the online store.
Placing an order at www.Knotkids.com is easy:
1. Find the products you wish to purchase;
2. View the information available on the item, namely: description, composition and photos.
3. Choose the colour and size and click "Add to Cart". You can go on and choose more items or complete your purchase.
3. When you have all the items you want in the cart, finalize the purchase;
4. Select the payment option;
5. Review your order;
6. Select one of the following methods of payment: Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, E-pay, Mastercard, Mastercard Electronic and Maestro.
7. Proceed to payment and confirm order;
8. You will receive an order
confirmation by email.
Your order is confirmed once you select the button "Confirm payment" (Checkout) at the end of the buying process.
Once Knot receives your order, your screen will show a message with your order number and respective details. The purchase agreement is hereby finalized.
An order confirmation is sent to your email. We suggest you print or download this copy for future reference.
We reserve the right to not accept your order, or cancel it, even prior to its automatic confirmation.
Knot may not process orders that have no adequate guarantee of good recovery, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products ordered are no longer available. In the cases mentioned above, we will send you an email informing you that the sale contract has not gone through and that we will not proceed with the sale, specifying the reasons for it.
If the products featured in the online store (www.knotkids.com) are no longer available at the time of your last access or when Knot receives the order, Knot shall inform about their unavailability within 3 days after receiving the order.
If an order and respective payment have been made for products that are no longer available, Knot shall refund the money paid for the unavailable items.
1.2 The right to not accept the order or cancel the purchase
Knot reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.
We also reserve the right to
cancel any purchase (even if it has already been accepted by us), in the
following situations (among others), being exempt from liability for any
damages or costs:
* The product is no longer available/in stock (payments will be returned);
* The billing information is not correct or verifiable;
* The package is flagged by our Security Systems as being incorrect or susceptible of being fraudulent;
* The transfer for the payment of the order was not received by us within the 5-day period after acceptance of the order;
* If we suspect that you are under 16 years old;
* There is an error in the price;
* It is not possible to deliver at the address provided.
1.3 Data verification
After receiving the order we may run some checks before preparing it.
These checks may include verification of address, credibility and fraud verification. Regarding fraud verification, we performed partially automated checks on all orders to filter suspicious or unusual transactions identified as susceptible to being fraudulent. Suspicions of fraud will be investigated and, if necessary, processed. When confirming your order, you agree to these conditions.