What is Knot’s return policy?
If you are not entirely satisfied with the items received, you have up to 30 days from receipt to inform us of your intention to return or exchange the item/s and to return or exchange them via mail or in store. Knot will only accept returns and exchanges based on the following conditions:
- The products should not have been washed or used (unless the product contains information otherwise, the customer has the right to try on clothes and shoes to check the size) and shape, but cannot use them
- The products should contain their original features and packaging
- The products are complete (e.g. both items of a pair must be returned)
- The products have any original tags
How do I return an item?
You can return any unwanted items to a Knot store or mail it back to our warehouse. To initiate a return, please log into your account at www.knotkids.com, find your order in the Order History section, and click on “Return”. Select all of the items you want to return as well as the method you will return them (via mail or in-store) as well as the method for reimbursement.
Please complete the following form and mail all items you wish to return to:
KNOT ONLINE Enoidua Unipessoal LDA Rua José Pereira, 10, Quinta do Segulim Famões, 1685-635 Lisboa Any return shipping costs are borne by the customer. In-store:
Please visit any Knot store, except brand corners at El Corte Inglés, presenting the receipt in your phone. The store will issue you proof that you returned the items. For any questions, please contact our Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How will I receive my refund?
When you initiate a return through your account you will need to choose a refund method. You can choose to receive a voucher for a future purchase or to refund the amount to the original payment method.
When will I receive my refund?
For returns by mail, once we receive and inspect your returned items, you will receive your refund within 14 days. For in-store returns, your refund will be processed within 14 days of returning the items. Knot may withhold a refund until they receive the returned items.
How can I exchange an item?
You can return or exchange any Knot items via mail or in-store provided they meet the conditions of our Return Policy. Via mail:
- If you would like to change the color or size of an item with the same reference please log into your Knot account, click on Order History, and click “Change” next to the item you would like to change and select the new size and/or color. Then please send the item to exchange to Knot Kids, Rua José Pereira, 10, Quinta do Segulim, 1685-635 Famões. Following receipt of the original item we will send you the new size/color to the order delivery address at no additional cost.
- If you would like to change an item for an item with a different reference, please initiate a return in your account by clicking on Order History and then “Return” next to the item you would like to return. Then send the item to Knot Kids, Rua José Pereira, 10, Quinta do Segulim, 1685-635 Famões. We will process your return on receipt and then you are welcome to make a new purchase at the price at the date of the new order.
In-store: You can exchange any item in any Knot store, except in brand corners at El Corte Inglés, with the original receipt for the same or higher value. Please note however that you will only be able to exchange Outlet items at Outlet stores and current collection items at Current Collection stores. For any questions or clarifications, please contact our Customer Support (email@example.com).
What if my item is damaged, defective, or incorrect?
In the rare instance you receive a defective, damaged, or incorrect item, please contact our customer support team within 30 days of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance. In the event the complaint is justified, the value of the item and the shipping costs will be refunded to the original payment method or a gift voucher for future purchases.